Freedomia Watch - a chronicle of political and religious trends in Freedomia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Freedomia Watch - a chronicle of political and religious trends in Freedomia

Post  Yurtyzstan2 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:20 pm

Greetings. As many of you are aware, my name is Yurt Kyong-yon. I am the founder of the Freedomia Maturity and Pacifism Front, Senator of the Freedomian Imperial Senate, and an adviser to the Freedomian Emperor, Titus I.

Through analysis of firsthand accounts from Freedomian members of the FMPF and of the small fragments of information communicated through the state-run FNBC News mouthpiece, I intend to provide an accurate and sourced account of the demographic changes which are currently having massive repercussions for Freedomian political dialogue and interfaith relations.

--Yurt Kyong-yon

Next post: "The people of the Sullivan Republic and their loyalties"

EDIT: Though Mark Williams denies this, there is in fact a filter implemented on this forum to keep the name of the Rocklundian leader from being written. I will use strategically placed punctuation.

No, you will not used strategically placed punctuation. If you mention Mr. K on this forum you will be subject to great punishment. He is one freak of nature we have no intention of discussing here. -- Mark

Yurtyzstan2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedomia Watch - a chronicle of political and religious trends in Freedomia

Post  HMSE Mark Williams II on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:04 pm

Yurt Watch: Appropriately analyzing bullcrap. Very Happy

HMSE Mark Williams II
Emperor of New Israel
Conservative Christianity United Party

Spoiler:

Mark Williams II wrote:Christianity, Catholicism, and Judaism are not religions. They are the faiths and the truths. Very Happy

HMSE Mark Williams II
Admin

View user profile http://empirefreedomia.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top